2012年2月2日木曜日

How To Choose Video Capture Card

how to choose video capture card

I Post MW3 Commentary videos to youtube. I never get any comments/likes/subs?

Hi,

First of all, my channel is at http://www.YouTube.com/Salurthur

I've been posting HD Modern Warfare 3 Commentarys for about a month now. I Have around 140 subscribers, but that's all because of one video that someone got a lot of views back in May. I never get any Subscribers, Barely any Likes & Comments. I Make creative, High Quality videos with a $200 capture card i received for Christmas.
StarTech USB S-Video and Composite Audio Capture Cable SVID2USB23 - Black
Learn more
I Post content every 1-3 days. I really want to make videos but it is just SO discouraging to find out in a month you got 15 views.

Any help to help promote my channel and attract potential views will be much appreciated. I Name my videos appropriately, I Leave a TON of tags, but I just don't get it.

Thanks again.



These are our most popular posts: how to choose video capture card

Canon VIXIA HF M40 Full HD Camcorder with HD CMOS Pro and ...

The Security Camera Video Capture Card Your computer becomes a digital video recorder once you hook up a camera or video capture card. ... •Digital Or Analog Surveillance Video Recording System Take Your Pick ... read more

Low Price AVer Surveillance NV6240EX8 Video Capture Card ...

With Relay Recording, the camcorder automatically switches video recording from the internal drive to the next available SD card when the memory becomes full. No need then to worry about running out of .... In addition to the standard interlaced video frame rate of 60i, you may choose to set the VIXIA HF M40 to capture video in 30p (30 progressive frames, recorded at 60i), which is particularly useful for footage to be used on the Internet. Excellent for action and sports shots, this ... read more

Misc GeoVision DVR System v8.4.0.1 ENG DVD

I Have around 140 subscribers, but thats all because of one video that someone got a lot of views back in May. I never get any Subscribers, Barely any Likes Comments. I Make creative, High Quality videos with a $200 capture card i received for Christmas. I Post content every 1-3 days. I really want to make videos but ... There are many quality internet services available but when it comes to SEO you must choose wisely. Below are our favorite SEO service companies and Technical ... read more

Open Question: I Post MW3 Commentary videos to youtube. I never ...

... capture card review. Here you can find comprehensive review of this excellent capture card for Xbox 360, quality tests and more! ... video further. Overall, its the best idea to choose whatever format suits you and your video editing software. read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿