2012年2月5日日曜日

How Do Remove Corn From My Toe?

how do remove corn from my toe?

Callus? Corn? Warts? Athlete's foot? What is on my toe?!?

Question by Melanie: Callus? Corn? Warts? Athlete's foot? What is on my toe?!?
It started out as a hard bump on the bottom of my big toe, like a callus or corn, about 3 months ago. And it was quite painful when any pressure was put to it. I've tried the liquid and paper disk callus and corn removers and they did nothing. I tried cutting it off with manicure scissors but it just grew right back. Now there are a bunch of them, maybe 8, of all different sizes.
Dr. Scholl's Corn Removers, 9-Count Packages (Pack of 8)
Learn more
Some look like water filled blisters but are not, they're the same hard bump. Could it be some sort of athlete's foot? Warts? Same random obscure disease that will make my toe turn green and fall off (lol just kidding, I know its not that bad) How do I get rid of them?

Best answer:


Be Natural Callus Eliminator
Learn more

Answer by latinosocal
Unfortunately it sound like you have a plantar wart. This would cause this discomfort and pain since it would be like stepping on something hard. There are plantar wart removal pads that stick to the bottom of the foot sold in pharmacy's or if the problem is really bad, you may have to have A doctor remove them.

Don't file them because that may be causing the wart to spread to other parts of your foot.

What do you think? Answer below!



These are our most popular posts: how do remove corn from my toe?

Preston Reha: Red blotch scar from toe corn removed...?

ok this corn on my toe is almost gone (not completely removed... i used patches for toe corns) but theres still a bump and now it hurts(it used to not hurt me) and worse thing it left a round reddish blotch...it looks so ugly...i cant ... read more

Healthy Skin Advice : How to Get Rid of Corns

Im not sure if what I have on my toes are corns though because they are painless also because it is not a raised bump. It looks like excess skin on the toe from wearing tight shoes but it still bothers me because I am very ... read more

How Can I Get Rid of Corns on My Feet?

Following the right precautions will aid in removing the calluses, but home remedies are never a guarantee in completely healing a corn. For best results, consult with your doctor to treat the corns on your feet. Difficulty: ... read more

Allyson Biron: I have a corn on my toe, but dont know how it got ...

I have a corn on my toe, but dont know how it got there. ... Be sure to follow their directions: cut the plaster so that it is smaller than the corn or callus, and be careful in removing the dead skin that the plaster produces. ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿