2012年1月24日火曜日

Who Invented Football? Football Invented

who invented football? football invented

A new (old) great unknown line

I am not inspired much tonight. Maybe it's Monday, well, it obviously is Monday, but I mean maybe it is because it is Monday. but stay tuned, I will soon have some interesting things to say. I hope. But now, I decided to blog a great unknown line I heard recently. I was waiting for a night without inspiration to write it on the blog. And I need to warn my readerships now: I know I often blog about sandwiches, but this is a great unknown line that was triggered because of sandwiches.Great unknown lines are often about food.
Paul Brown: The Man Who Invented Modern Football
Learn more
George Cantor

So I was at my desk at work a few weeks ago and a colleague came back from Waitrose or Sainsbury's with her lunch, there was some cheap sandwich and she was mentioning how poor quality were the sandwiches you buy in supermarkets. My manager said: "you should trust the English to make good sandwiches, we invented them." Which is true. And then another colleague (Welsh), said the great unknown line: "The English invented football and tennis, it doesn't mean they are good at it." The whole room started laughing.

These are our most popular posts: who invented football? football invented

Football fails and funny videos: Commentator Ray Hudson goes ...

Before we get down to who invented football, let us clear the air around this word. The problem is that the word is used in more ways than one, to denote very different games. What Americans know as football is ... read more

The Football Supernova: Football vs Soccer

Mirror: 3PM Extra: Commentator goes crazy for Messi, Norwegians invent bubble football and Zambia keeper forgets where he is. Presenting quality football videos from the interweb, daily at 3pm. Heres todays collection: 1) ... read more

3PM Extra: Commentator goes crazy for Messi, Norwegians invent ...

Presenting quality football videos from the interweb, daily at pm. Heres todays collection. read more

Who Invented Football

Sunday, February 22, the tribe gathered at Isabel and Willies House of the Spirits to watch the playoff football game between the San Francisco 49ers and the New York Giants. ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿