2012年1月24日火曜日

How Do You Play Sudoco

how do you play sudoco

Sudoku of the day for January 24

How to Play
Fill in each square with a number so that each row (left to right), column (top to bottom) and block (in bold lines) contains 1 to 9. Each row, column, and 3 x 3 block must contain only one instance of each number.

Having trouble loading the puzzle? Try scrolling down to the bottom of the page and back up again, or try refreshing your browser.

These are our most popular posts: how do you play sudoco

Play Sudoku Omega Games - Miniclip123.com

It was not until my eighties that I found the "internet" and a game I enjoyed playing, Sudoku. I was ... read more

Yogi Online » I Play Sudoku

Beginners Doubt: How To Play Sudoku? January 6, 2012. 3D Sudoku offers OpenGL compatible 3 dimensional graphics and sounds which can make the actual gameplay easier than ever before. The overall game offers such functions as tips ... read more

Mahjong Sudoku

All my life I have been playing Sudoku on a puzzle book. Now that we have our very own computer, I was amazed to find out that it can actually be played online. read more

Beginners Doubt: How To Play Sudoku?

The word Sudoku actually consists of two words in Japanese: which in Japanese means and ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿